Dr. Ayush Dogra has worked as the Senior Research Fellow in the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, UIET, PANJAB UNIVERSITY. He has also worked as Post-Doctoral fellow in the department of CBME, IIT Ropar and currently, he is working as CSIR-NPDF at CSIR- CSIO lab at Chandigarh. After his schooling from Kendriya Vidyalaya, Jakhu Hills, SHIMLA, he graduated in Bachelor of Engineering and Technology (ECE) from Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar. He received his Master’s degree from Punjabi University, Patiala. He has also attained a Master’s degree in Business Management (MBA) from IGNOU, Delhi. His doctoral research focuses on devising a novel and innovative, market oriented mechanisms for medical image fusion. He has published numerous papers in highly cited journals and conferences. He is currently doing editorial/reviewing work for various highly reputed SCI/SCIE and Scopus indexed journals.
Significant contributions of Researcher in academic research
Dr. Ayush Dogra designed a series of optimized medical imaging algorithms for enhanced visualization of various ailments and presented it through many SCI/SCIE indexed research publications with high impact factors in a short span of time. He had significantly worked on medical image fusion and designed five algorithms for fusion of medical images with high visual quality at much lower cost. Further, he is exploring the other types of medical modalities. During his doctoral he has worked on medical image fusion to enhance the details of vascular structures for detecting ailments. Currently, he is engaged in Low Dose Cardiac (Flouroscopic and stent) image enhancement and CT-MR based fusion for detection of various abnormalities.
His research areas primarily are image fusion, image enhancement, image registration and image denoising. His pioneering ideas originated from inventive and free thinking aim at generating indigenous affordable software for efficient image fusion contributing to humanitarian and global welfare.
Awards/ Recognitions/Honors Received:
- Sushruta Most Popular Research Award 2018 by iERP DELHI.
- Research Award Winner 2017, UIET, PANJAB UNIVERSITY, Chandigarh.
- Research Award Winner 2018, UIET, PANJAB UNIVERSITY, Chandigarh.
- Certificate of Outstanding Contribution in reviewing by Pattern Recognition Letters, Elsevier, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- Selected as Bentham publisher Ambassador(2019-2020)..
- IRSD Emerging Researcher Award Winner at IRSD Conference at NITTTR, Chandigarh.
- Publons reviewer awards in Top 1% in computer science.
- Publons reviewer awards in Top 1% in engineering.
- Conducted reviewing work for 66 journals/Conferences.
- Reviewer of the month by BBRA Journal.
- Certificate of appreciation for publishing three SCI indexed articles in the calendar year 2016 as the first author by the UIET, Panjab University, Chandigarh.
- I20R Bright Researcher Award by International Institute of Organized Research CHANDIGARH.
- I20R Outstanding Researcher Award by International Institute of Organized Research CHANDIGARH.
- MTRES Research Excellence Award for Author of the Year by MT Research & Educational Services,DELHI.
- Green Thinkerz Bright Researcher Award 2017 By Green Thinkerz Society, CHANDIGARH.
- Certificate of Appreciation for member of hospitality committee in IEEE,RAECS , UIET, PU-CHD.
- Attended and organised TEQIP, sponsored 2-day Workshop on Recent Trends in Signal processing in 2016.
- Research work has been acknowledgement by Dainik Bhaskar, Chandigarh Twice.
- Editorial board member of various journals.
- Outstanding Reviewer for CWE journal..
- Certificate of Appreciation for reviewing by Journal of Medical Imaging (SPIE).
- Program Committee Member of Several International Conferences Worldwide.
- Appointed as expert Reviewer for Chinese academic agency.
- Preeminent Researcher Award by Green Thinkerz Society, Chandigarh.
- Fellow of Medical Research Council by Global Journals, U.S.A.
- Selected as IAENG Member( ID- 256962) http://www.iaeng.org/membership.html
- Young Scientist Award, Thailand by IARDO.